Wild Things Cottage
The BEST Vacation Rentals and Cabin Rentals for Kickapoo Valley Reserve and Wildcat Mountain State Park!
Drive, Ride or Canoe
Enjoy the good life at the Wildthings Cottage. Located in Rockton, you can drive, ride or canoe to the Wildthings Cottage, which borders the 9,000 acre Kickapoo Valley Reserve at Wildcat Mountain State Park.
Cottage amenities include:
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Living room with sleeping area
- Sleeps 6-9 comfortably
- Fully equipped kitchen and bath (linens provided)
- Weber grill
- Outdoor fireplace
- VCR/TV (including several movies, or bring your own)
Just a short distance to:
- Rockton Bar and the Kickapoo River
- West Branch of Kickapoo
- Coon Creek
- Kickapoo River
- Fishing / trout fishing
- Canoeing, canoe rentals and canoe landing
- Wildcat Mountain State Park nearby
- Kickapoo Valley Reserve just steps away
- Bike Trail in the reserve
- Amish Farms nearby with crafts, quilts, furniture, bakery and lots more
Wildthings Cottage borders:
- 9000 acres of public recreational land for everyone to enjoy
- Hiking/biking trail head
- Horseback riding trail head
- Linked to the Elroy / Sparta Bike Trail
- A 50% deposit is required with each nightly cabin reservation.
- Check in 3 p.m.
- Check out 10 a.m.
- Pets allowed
- $35 per person per day
- $70 min. per night
- Children under 8 yrs. old are 1/2 price. ($15 each)
Greater than 14 days notice, your deposit is applied to a future stay (this season)
With less than 14 days notice, deposit is nonrefundable. With less than 7 days notice, full price is charged. No refunds for early departures.
Call us at (608) 625-4181 or click here to contact us to make reservations and for availability.